I'm lost...........

Ok I'm lost with this. I was wondering if ADT 2k6 in the tool palettes had like kitchen cabinets, floor joist stuff like that for to insert. another
thing i was wondering about is, what is the Catalog Library.
Thank You,
Addy, J.P.

You are lost, it has all of those and more Catalogue Library has many more
ok maybe i am lost but i have never worked on ADT

You should contact a local Autodesk reseller to see about some training for ADT. You will much more productive with it if you take at least a beginning course.
I suggest he buy a book on ADT and read it prior to receiving training.

There are quite a few good books, but my experience has been that I have benefited much more from an instructor led course. You get much faster feedback to your questions, and in ADT there will be quite few. The concepts are a little easier to understand if you watch someone actually demonstrate them, versus using a book where you are trying to do your own demonstration. The courses I have taken for ADT and Revit have made me much more productive than I could have been trying to learn them from a book. The books, and I have quite a few, are a great resource after the training.