I need help!

How to rotate a multiple objects by 180 deegrees referencing their own center point?

    If tey are blocks...and their orientation is originally same angle, select blocks, go to properties, rotation, type in 180+ original angle.     If they are not blocks... make them blocks with orientation 0 and then follow if blocks instruction..     I know process is pain in neck if a lot of various items are involved and/or they have various original angles but I just tested it and it works here.
zoran wrote:

Only arcs, circles and ellipses have center points. The chance of getting this question wrong is very high. The OP should clarify his intentions.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca