Is there a quick way to delet a dwg after opening it? organizing dwgs

I am in the process of organizing, deleting and archiving a load of old drawings. Right now I open most drawing and take a better look
what is in it. Then if need be, I close the drawing and find that same drawing in the acad directory and delete that drawing. This gets very time consuming when you have a thousand drawings to go through. I wish there was a way of opening a drawing an if I decide it is not needed, it can be deleted with one click of a button (without having to go through the directory again and finding that drawing). I have autocad 2002. tx
lbbs
On 23 Dec 2003 07:06:08 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (lab) wrote:

There is no built in command for such, but you could write a simple vba script and put it on a toolbar button.
-Tim
close the drawing and when you perfrom the open dwg. routine again, highlight the dwg. file and hit delete key when it previews in the side pane. Works for me with autocad 2002.