Kurta XGT w/Windows 2000

I'm trying to setup a KURTA XGT tablet with AutoCAD 14 +SteelLogic Add-on on a Windows 2000 machine and this is the message I get.
"Your pointing device cannot be used as a tablet"
Could someone please walk me through the proper steps to setting this up.
TIA
Mat
Mat Berube wrote:

I can't give you step by step instructions, but I believe you need a "wintab" driver for the Kurta. Do you know if you have that installed, yet? There's also a setting in 14 about digitizer/mouse only, something or other. I don't have R14 anymore, so I can't give you better details.
Hopefully someone else will chime in here. I know there are a number of regulars here using R14.