Land Desktop - Creating points from DTM

Is it possible to create 3D (civil) points from a DTM. Basically I'm hooping to create a ponts "cloud: of a generated DTM to export to
another package that cant use DTMs.
Thanks.
Dene
Are any of the elements of the drawing at the correct elevation? (points, TIN or contours)

Everything is. I actually figured it out anyway. Just create points - surface - grid.
Easy.
Thanks.
Dene