Layout icon gone from status bar

Help people! Somehow this icon:
http://www.imagesforme.com/images/24layout.jpg
has gone from my status bar. See here: http://www.imagesforme.com/images/6880status bar.jpg
How can I restore it?
Switch to a layout. At the bottom far right of screen (assuming you have not moved them) you will find the "clear screen" icon. Just to the left of the icon is an arrow head which is the "Status Bar Menu". Left click on the arrow and check "Viewport Maximize".

Thank you very very much!!! U saved me! I Owe you one :)