Looking for Heavy hex BOLT drawing

I looking to a drawing with heavy hex bolts (imperial version). I could draw them up myself, but It would take several hours. Even though they are simple cells, I
imagine you can't get them free. Anyone know where I can find these? I just need the head, not the length. thanks.
If you are using Autocad. The program provides samples of cad files. It includes metric and imperial drawings. Here is a path you can search for. C:\Program Files\AutoCAD\Sample\DesignCenter