Looking for Heavy hex BOLT drawing

I looking to a drawing with heavy hex bolts (imperial version). I could draw them up myself, but It would take several hours. Even though they are simple cells, I imagine you can't get them free. Anyone know where I can find these? I just need the head, not the length. thanks.

Reply to
Auto

If you are using Autocad. The program provides samples of cad files. It includes metric and imperial drawings. Here is a path you can search for. C:\Program Files\AutoCAD\Sample\DesignCenter

Reply to
epix.newsgoups.net