Lt2004 with Vista

Good morning/evening all, This has probably been done to death, but.... I came back from holidays and our IT bods had very kindly given me a shiny new PC with Vista business on
it. Only problem can't run Lt2004. This is an upgrade from Lt2000, which actually does run on Vista. Is there a way to run Lt2004? I've tried all the compatability versions. Thanks and regards, WM