Measuring several polylines

I use AutoCAD to layout electrical equipment on architectural plans. I then link the electrical parts with polylines to show the wiring between them.

Is there a way that I can select a group of polylines and have AutoCAD tell me their total combined length - so I can estimate the amount of cable.

I am using AutoCAD 2000, but soon moving to 2004. I could use regular lines if its easier to measure them.

TIA, Colin

Reply to
Colin MacDougall

Try Tlen.lsp by Tee Square Graphics. If you can't find it I can send it.

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Paul Turvill