Measuring several polylines

I use AutoCAD to layout electrical equipment on architectural plans. I then link the electrical parts with polylines to show the
wiring between them.
Is there a way that I can select a group of polylines and have AutoCAD tell me their total combined length - so I can estimate the amount of cable.
I am using AutoCAD 2000, but soon moving to 2004. I could use regular lines if its easier to measure them.
TIA, Colin
Try Tlen.lsp by Tee Square Graphics. If you can't find it I can send it.
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk (Colin MacDougall) wrote:

http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff ___