Measuring several polylines

I use AutoCAD to layout electrical equipment on architectural plans.
I then link the electrical parts with polylines to show the
wiring between them.
Is there a way that I can select a group of polylines and have
AutoCAD tell me their total combined length - so I can estimate
the amount of cable.
I am using AutoCAD 2000, but soon moving to 2004. I could use
regular lines if its easier to measure them.
TIA, Colin
Reply to
Colin MacDougall
Try Tlen.lsp by Tee Square Graphics. If you can't find it I can send it.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Paul Turvill