Mozilla email

I'm told Thunderbird is intended for home use only but apparently it is
being used in offices. Does anyone know if it can it be deployed on a
network with shared inbox and address book????
Reply to
Steve
"Steve" wrote in news:vPBze.38395$e64.1041613 @wagner.videotron.net:
It is free - not limited to home use. No mention of network usage in the FAQ at mozilla.org
Reply to
Troppo
You probably should ask this in a Thunderbird forum. There's a link to the support forum at
Martin
Steve wrote:
Reply to
Martin Shoemaker
Unfortunately all searches of TB threads on shared address book and network capabilities lead nowhere.
The answer: use Pegasus-Mercury or Eudora
> You probably should ask this in a Thunderbird forum. There's a link to > the support forum at
> Martin > > Steve wrote: > > I'm told Thunderbird is intended for home use only but apparently it is > > being used in offices. Does anyone know if it can it be deployed on a > > network with shared inbox and address book???? > > > >
Reply to
Steve