MS Office

I'm not one of those people who rant about open source software but this may
be useful to people who haven't got deep pockets, like me, for instance.
Anyone looking for a free alternative to MS office try
.
Not as fancy but great for home / small business apps. It does not have
spell check for OE but there's a link there for a free program that will do
this too.
Enjoy.
Reply to
Chuck