mtext defaults

acad 2000 - it there a way to get the justification to be something like
middle center without going through the dialog box? I lack deft fingers.
I guess I am looking for a system variable for default justification. if
I am composing text in a lisp routine, I can futz with the code, but I
would like something more like the running mode for my osnaps, a running
mode for text justification.
because I am a lazy old flatulence of an aztec ardvaark who had consumed
too many taco plates in a previous existence,
in some other plane....
(too much coffee this a.m.)
tia
Reply to