OLE Link update by lisp...?

Hi,
I am trying to update OLE Links as part of a lisp routine as some columns are not being automatically updated without either restarting the drawing or
edit....Ole Link....update now, etc
They are all set for Auto-update however.
I would like to do this part at the end of my lisp routine....but can't seem to find the commands for doing this without the dialog boxes.
Can someone give me some pointers as to what the lisp structure would be to update OLE links in the current open drawing?
Regards,
DP