perspectives

We are just getting into manual perpectives and I just wanted to share how much I really enjoyed learning how to Draw them. Maybe someone
might be able to tell me a better way to pick your "Sight Point" I believe it's called along with the placement of your Horizon line as to arrive at a pleasant view. I know that it would depend on what view you or the client want to see. but I seem to be having difficulty with say, an L shaped structure with perpendicular ridges at different hieghts. trying to see both Gable ends in the perspective is difficult.
Health n Laughter! Brendan
In the old days I had perspective pads already set up so that I could follow the lines etc. I did create these as drawings with nodes so that I could draw/sketch in cad in perspective.
I can email these to you if you want them
Regards
Alan
On 9 Jan 2004 17:26:54 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Brendan) wrote:

I would like a copy please (just remove the 'nospam') I said I'd post something similar here, but never got around to it. Generally I re-use an earlier drawing to construct pseudo-perspective for quick illustrations; much quicker for me than using 3D :-(
(remove NOSPAM to email me)
Just looked on my home pc, the files are not there I will bring home from work and post to my web site with an example of what I've produced with them in the past.....
I will let you guys know when I've done it.
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:24:31 -0800, "Michael \(LS\)"