Purging Layer Filters

We have LT2002 at work... and we've found out that a lot of our drawings have QUITE A FEW layer Filters... dozens in fact. A fresh opened drawing only has Three (3)!!!

Anyone know HOW to purge a drawing of these unused Filters (as we never use them anyways). It looks to me like the Drawings carry this information...

Any ideas appreciated.

Bruce

Reply to
Mr. B

HiHo; I have seen the answer to your question at

might have to join, FREE, to view answers.

Reply to
bestafor

Bruce,

Try "DeleteAllLayerFilters" after downloading it from the following website:

ROADCAD

Thanks... I'll give it a shot!

Bruce

Reply to