Purging Layer Filters

We have LT2002 at work... and we've found out that a lot of our drawings have
QUITE A FEW layer Filters... dozens in fact. A fresh opened drawing only has
Three (3)!!!
Anyone know HOW to purge a drawing of these unused Filters (as we never use
them anyways). It looks to me like the Drawings carry this information...
Any ideas appreciated.
Bruce
Reply to
Mr. B
HiHo; I have seen the answer to your question at
might have to join, FREE, to view answers.
Reply to
bestafor
Bruce,
Try "DeleteAllLayerFilters" after downloading it from the following website:

ROADCAD
Thanks... I'll give it a shot!
Bruce
Reply to