Purging Layer Filters

We have LT2002 at work... and we've found out that a lot of our drawings have QUITE A FEW layer Filters... dozens in fact. A fresh opened drawing only has
Three (3)!!!
Anyone know HOW to purge a drawing of these unused Filters (as we never use them anyways). It looks to me like the Drawings carry this information...
Any ideas appreciated.
Bruce
HiHo; I have seen the answer to your question at http://groups.msn.com/AutoCADusersforum / You might have to join, FREE, to view answers.

have
has
use
Bruce,
Try "DeleteAllLayerFilters" after downloading it from the following website:
www.cadtown.com

With Deft Fingers, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (ROADCAD) wrote:

Thanks... I'll give it a shot!
Bruce