Changing colour of crosshairs in acad LT

Is this possible? I'm moving from a previous package where the crosshairs were a different colour to help differentiate them from drafted work. I can't find a control for doing this 2004 LT. Am I missing anything?

-Neil F.

Reply to
neil f

OK, I had one more go and found the trick this time. I didn't realise you could click on the crosshairs in the Options>>Display>>Colours dialogue screen and change the item the colour picker refers to. Bit subtle that. Then again, I hadn't noticed the item choice box underneath either, which performs the same function. Duh!

Anyway, I'm back to a more familiar look now.

-Neil F.

Reply to
neil f