Re: Printing scaled drawings on Laserjet

What version of CAD are you using? In cad 2002 I usually use a different CTB file for each Plotter/Scale or Job I think there are about 10 to choose from
on my PC.
If you are using an older version maybe using a prototype for each scale to be printed assigning diferent line waights to each layer? but as these drawings are meant to be at a larger paper size this may be a lot more hastle than its worth. Maybe it would be easier to use an all grey pen setting so all apear in colour 8 or 9? spose it depends on what you need the drawing for.
Brin

scale
the
Hi Brin.
I'm using 2002, and will have to set pen colours to black anyway. This is not the problem - it's the scaling of lines that's the problem. It seems ridiculous to have to set-up plot styles for each scaling when the program has the facility to scale lineweights on the layout page setup. Unfortunately, this is greyed out when printing from model space which means setting up a layout page and this brings us back to the original problem.
--
Jonathan Finney