Re: Scaled Down

Mayhap what you say is correct. What do you think the newsgroup could or would do about it? As long as he follows custom here the crosspostings are unwelcome and intrusive. I've dealt with 'e' through the computer. I've never met him personally but our dealings have been on the up and up. I'd weigh that against all the character assassination by persons unknown. If 'e' is the character they'd make him out to be then follow Mr. Woodier's advice elsewhere. That's my last word on the subject.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad Modeller