script problem in acad 2000

Hi,
I have the following script to move the entire contents of 500+ files down 64 units. (without the ***'s), (ze is a shortcut for zoom
extents):
************* move all
0,64,0 0,0,0 ze qsave ************
I've tried it the following way as well:
************ move all
0,0,0 @64<270 ze qsave ************
and it will not work...but here's the thing: the following will run:
************ move all
0,0,0 @64<90 ze qsave ************
so, I can move things in the positive Y direction, but mot the negative Y direction. I've tried every method I know of to move in the negative Y (@64<270, @64<-90, @0,-64,0, etc..)
any ideas?
Thank You,
Chris
Using 2000i, the following works for me:
move all
0,-64,0
zoom e ____

Chris, I think the problem is not putting a return between z & e
Dave
etc..)

Thanks guys, I just got back into town today..
well, neither solution will work...Paul's script will not work either and I took the zomm extents completely out..so i have just the following:
******************** move all
0,0,0 0,-64,0 qsave *******************
if I type out the commands they work:
******************* Command: move
Select objects: all 1 found
Select objects: Specify base point or displacement: 0,0,0 Specify second point of displacement or <use first point as displacement>: 0,-64,0 *******************
but the script will not...damn this is frustrating..
thanks again..any other ideas are welcome..
one more thing..
I just ran the script on a file that has all of the entities to be moved ABOVE 0,0,0...it seems as if I have any entities below 0,0,0 then I can't move them with a script in the negative Y direction..by th way, i tried resetting the limits of the drawing before running the script and that does not help..
thanks,
Chris