script problem in acad 2000

Hi,
I have the following script to move the entire contents of 500+ files
down 64 units. (without the ***'s), (ze is a shortcut for zoom
extents):
*
************
move
all
0,64,0
0,0,0
ze
qsave
************
I've tried it the following way as well:
************
move
all
0,0,0
@64
Reply to
CDT
Using 2000i, the following works for me:
move all
0,-64,0
zoom e ____
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Chris, I think the problem is not putting a return between z & e
Dave
Reply to
dc
Thanks guys, I just got back into town today..
well, neither solution will work...Paul's script will not work either and I took the zomm extents completely out..so i have just the following:
******************** move all
0,0,0 0,-64,0 qsave *******************
if I type out the commands they work:
*
****************** Command: move
Select objects: all 1 found
Select objects: Specify base point or displacement: 0,0,0 Specify second point of displacement or : 0,-64,0 *******************
but the script will not...damn this is frustrating..
thanks again..any other ideas are welcome..
Reply to
CDT
one more thing..
I just ran the script on a file that has all of the entities to be moved ABOVE 0,0,0...it seems as if I have any entities below 0,0,0 then I can't move them with a script in the negative Y direction..by th way, i tried resetting the limits of the drawing before running the script and that does not help..
thanks,
Chris
Reply to
CDT