Seral number + CD Key

Please all,
I've downloaded the Autocad 2002 but I don't have the serial number and the CD key......i would like to know if someone knows how I can find or
create them.

just write a big check to AutoDesk
www.autodesk.com click on the "lost cd key" link
You have been reported to Autodesk. Please check your email to see if you have an appointment with them.
Dr Fleau

hahaha
Dr Fleau wrote:

You came to the wrong NG to ask a question like that.