sheet sets...please help

Hi all....
I have a very specific question about sheet sets, and I'm going to try to ask it in a non complicated way. ;-)
Is it true when sheet sets look at a tab, it can only select one view, the AutoCAD base view?
For example.
I have 6 front elevations in one plan. currently on tab a-2.1, I have 6 named views.
In order to use sheet sets, do I need 6 tabs for a-2.1, i.e.: A-2.1 e1 A-2.1 e2 A-2.1 e3 A-2.1 e4 A-2.1 e5 A-2.1 e6 with on view in each?
What does that one view need to be named?
Thanks, jojo