sheet sets in 2006

Hi all,
I have just started learning to use sheet sets, but have run into a couple of questions I cannot find the answers to.
It was pretty easy to set up a basic sheet set, but not the plotting.
I can "publish to a plotter", but how do I get it to send more than one set?
Also, how would I plot tp file instead of to a plotter?
Thanks, jojo