super purge

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010406080604060109000808 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
seems like years ago, there was an express tool, or some similar which would purge a file completely in on stroke. I did not need it years ago, but may find myself in a place where it sure would be sweet.
anybody remember this routine? seems like it was free.
thanks.
my office is a catastrophe, my data (base) is immaculate. purging is what I do to OTHER PEOPLE'S files. (chuckles softly to himself)
roy
--------------010406080604060109000808 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------010406080604060109000808--
I've got something copyrighted in 1999 from ManuSoft called spurge.lsp and it seems to come with another file called spurgeUI.lsp which is protected. They seem to have their own subdirectory, so I think an 'installer' of some kind put them there...
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

thanks, yes, Manusoft rings some bells. spurge was one of the names. think I should check Hot Tip Harry's archives too......
again, thanks.
--------------000607050009020909040501 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------000607050009020909040501--