Sanye 1.80 four-stroke

I just received my ASP (Sanye) 1.80 four-stroke from Peak Model. At $250.90 plus another $25 in shipping (not precise), I am well pleased.

I owned a couple of Saito 1.80 engines a few years ago and I thought they were large, but this ASP seems to be a bit larger.

The casting quality is nothing like the early ASP engines that I bought back in the early nineties. They were okay, but the .52 two-stroke and 1.80 four-stroke ASPs I just bought have a look and feel that completely transcends those ASPs of the early nineties.

Now to see how they run. I have no doubt that they will run well, since their predecessors ran very well.

The only disadvantage to buying these engines in a gray market fashion will be the lack of customer support here in the US. But I will cross that bridge IF I come to it.

Ed Cregger (Sparky - why not?)

Reply to
Sparky