Asp 1.20 four stroke

I have one and the bench runs suggested a good powerhouse. Unfortunately, due to a CoG problem the maiden flight of my Zero ended with a Kamikaze like landing into the field from 100ft about 20seconds after take off. Luckily the soil was still wet, which didn't stop the aircraft from turning back into the ultimate kit (over 100000 parts) but once the engine was pulled out of the mud it was found to be perfect (nothing bent/damaged). A quick clean and it'll run again.
BTW don't run high nitro, 10% is more than adequate for these engines.
If you don't like the engine, send it to me.
Reply to
The Raven
Forgot to mention. I have a simple ASP rule that I've yet to prove BUT it serves me well. "An ASP/Magnum four stroke is similar to an OS except it's 50% cheaper for a cost of 5% peak power." I can live with that trade off.
Reply to
The Raven

Site Timeline