Telling WBLOCK where to go

AutoCAD 14 to 2007
Is there any way (using either a menu macro or Autolisp) to tell WBLOCK what directory to start in?
I often write-block entities out to a 'Temporary' directory on my HDD, whilst other times I write-block to the current directory on the company Network. I would like to use a drop-down sub-menu that allows me to pre-select the directory path, so I don't have to keep browsing to the required directory.
e.g. :
Write Block > Current Directory Temporary Directory
Is there any syntax that can tell WBLOCK where to go, like there is for GETFILED?
TIA
--
Mike
-Please remove 'safetycatch' from email address before firing off your

Hi Make sure you changed filedia to 0, when you done so you can change the location in the text box.