template from tube

I have an odd task to do.

I have a large tube with another tube crossing at a angle. Using 3d, I will be able to represent them in autocad.

I do need to cut out where they intersect and then print a 2d dimensional drawing as a marking template.

Any help?

Reply to
modelrocket

I have an odd task to do.

I have a large tube with another tube crossing at a angle. Using 3d, I will be able to represent them in autocad.

I do need to cut out where they intersect and then print a 2d dimensional drawing as a marking template.

Any help?

Reply to
Mason

I have sent you an email with attachments showing how you can do that without 3D.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

Brian

I clear forgot it can be done the same or similar way as on the drawing board it's not that difficult. I use to do it that way before I got into 3D now I never really think about doing 2D drawing much now

I have sent you an email with attachments showing how you can do that without 3D.

Brian.

Reply to
Mason

it's not that difficult. I use to do it that way before I got into 3D now I never really think about doing 2D drawing much now

I did need that as I did know how to do projections from a straight cut on a tube not a tube on tube.

Dan, thanks for the files. I do need to read more and get them done.

Angelo

Reply to
modelrocket