The premium sofware display list sriver for AutoCAD

Once upon a time there was this beautiful program called Soft Engine. But then Autodesk thought it would be better to raid Vibrant Graphics, the
company who made this little jewell. And now we're stuck with Autodesk's Aerial View and gone are the handy things as Seedge and Detail Window. Or is there an alternative for Soft Engine? If so, I really would like to know...