internal error GEDIT3

Hi all, I'm new here; I work with Autocad LT 2004. I've got this problem: internal error gedit3. I tried to re-install LT but the erro starts again. Have you got any advice? thanks in advance!

Stefano

Reply to
Stefano C.A. Rossi

Fixed. The error GEADIT3 has been produced by two trjans unrecognizable by Norton Internet Security and some others (lavasoft, spybot) but found by PCTools Spyware doctor: Trojan.Downloader.Ruins Trojan.DNS Changer

bye Stefano

Reply to
Stefano C.A. Rossi