Tutorial Website

Hi There, Some time ago some one was after a autocad tutorial program. I wrote it down and now want to use it. Unfortunately I cannot find it. I can remember the first part of the address which was.

It is the rest of the address which I cannot rememeber so if some one can enlighten me I will appreciate it very much.

Many Thanks in Advance Fred

Reply to
Fred Kingshott

don't know about that one but go here:

the AutoCAD links and I think you will find something useful.

Reply to
CW

Try the following link:

In message , Fred Kingshott writes