Tutorial Website

Hi There, Some time ago some one was after a autocad tutorial program. I wrote it down and now want to use it. Unfortunately I
cannot find it. I can remember the first part of the address which was. http://www.autocadcentral.com/tutorials . It is the rest of the address which I cannot rememeber so if some one can enlighten me I will appreciate it very much.
Many Thanks in Advance Fred
don't know about that one but go here: http://www.cadalot.co.uk/index.htm Fallow the AutoCAD links and I think you will find something useful.

Try the following link:
http://www.autocadcentral.com/Tutorials/tutorials_index.htm