Untouchable vport

Made a vport on one of my layout tabs using the mview command. Put it on the defpoints layer. I can't select it at all. Can't move it, erase it, nothing.
It's not locked. Everything is clear in layout manager. Any suggestions? Acad 2006
Rudy
Turn on and thaw Layer 0.

It's a strange, almost 'quantum' relationship between those two.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca