Where are "Favorites" for the help system stored ?

Does anyone know ?

To clarify - when you open AutoCAD help and select "Favorites" tab - this is what I am talking about. I want to back it up. I am switching computers so i dont want to loos them.

Reply to
chetk43

You should install Microsoft's Windows Desktop Search. You'll find it in 2 seconds after WDS builds the index.

Does anyone know ?

Reply to
clintonG

Ok i downloaded Windows Desktop Search, what do I search for? I searched for everything I can think of but no luck.

Thanks, Chet

Reply to
kroche10