Window size

Just bought a 19" LCD wide screen. Is there a way to have autocad fill the whole screen with a drawing? All my other programs do this.
The size seems to be about the right ratio for a 24x36, 10"h x 16"w.
--
Rudy

Depending on what version you have, FULLSCREEN will toggle this feature on and off. I don't know about third-party progs that would do this.
Dr Fleau