Wood Hatch

Hi,

Where can I find a cross hatch that looks like wood?

Thank you.

Reply to
coldhot

Michael Bulatovich

Entra en esta direcciones de la Italia,

la directamente Retini, allí encontrarás tramas para autocad.

Raoul

Reply to
Raoul

Gracias Raoul,

Now that I downloaded the wood grain hatch (.pat format).In which directory do I put it now?

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda.

Reply to
coldhot

Hello again,

I'm lost, I can't find the hatch directory in ACAD 2004.

Can somebody help me please.

Thank you

Reply to
coldhot

Anywhere in you file search path will do. SUPPORT usually works. It depends on your setup.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately it did not work. I can't find any other hatch by name or any by searching the .pat extension.

I can't even find the acad.pat file.

I'm running ACAD2004.

Thank you again.

Reply to
coldhot

What version of Windows are you using? If you can hatch, then there have to be *.pat files on your system. Have you looked in the appropriate subfolder of the Windows \ Documents and Settings folder? That's where they end up with later versions of Windows (i.e., XP).

I have no idea why the Windows Search function wouldn't find them for you. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

You got problems. Can you hatch at all? If so, you've got hatch patterns, and are having other problems.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
coldhot

WIndows 2000 and Xp will by default "hide system files"...in explorer>tools>folder options>view tab select "show hidden files and folders, then OK.

You are looking for C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD

2004\R16.0\enu\Support\acad.pat

and

C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2004\UserDataCache\Support\acad.pat

Thats the default hatch file.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Like I said. He's got other problems ; ) You can't hatch without hatch patterns.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich