Wood Hatch

Hi,
Where can I find a cross hatch that looks like wood?
Thank you.
Reply to
coldhot

Michael Bulatovich
Entra en esta direcciones de la Italia,
la directamente Retini, allí encontrarás tramas para autocad.
Raoul
Reply to
Raoul
Gracias Raoul,
Now that I downloaded the wood grain hatch (.pat format).In which directory do I put it now?
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda.
Reply to
coldhot
Hello again,
I'm lost, I can't find the hatch directory in ACAD 2004.
Can somebody help me please.
Thank you
Reply to
coldhot
Anywhere in you file search path will do. SUPPORT usually works. It depends on your setup.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thank you for your help.
Unfortunately it did not work. I can't find any other hatch by name or any by searching the .pat extension.
I can't even find the acad.pat file.
I'm running ACAD2004.
Thank you again.
Reply to
coldhot
What version of Windows are you using? If you can hatch, then there have to be *.pat files on your system. Have you looked in the appropriate subfolder of the Windows \ Documents and Settings folder? That's where they end up with later versions of Windows (i.e., XP).
I have no idea why the Windows Search function wouldn't find them for you. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
You got problems. Can you hatch at all? If so, you've got hatch patterns, and are having other problems.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
I'm running XP Pro. I have no problems hatching. I don't have anything with the .pat extension.
Reply to
coldhot
WIndows 2000 and Xp will by default "hide system files"...in explorer>tools>folder options>view tab select "show hidden files and folders, then OK.
You are looking for C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2004\R16.0\enu\Support\acad.pat
and
C:\Program Files\AutoCAD 2004\UserDataCache\Support\acad.pat
Thats the default hatch file.
Reply to
Chip Harper
Like I said. He's got other problems ; ) You can't hatch without hatch patterns.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich