Wood Hatch

Hi,
Where can I find a cross hatch that looks like wood?
Thank you.

Add pictures here
βœ–
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Add pictures here
βœ–
Entra en esta direcciones de la Italia, http://space.tin.it/edicola/lwcon En la directamente Retini, allν encontrarαs tramas para autocad.
Raoul
Add pictures here
βœ–
Gracias Raoul,
Now that I downloaded the wood grain hatch (.pat format).In which directory do I put it now?
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda.
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:23:01 GMT, "Raoul"

Add pictures here
βœ–
Hello again,
I'm lost, I can't find the hatch directory in ACAD 2004.
Can somebody help me please.
Thank you
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:41:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@water.com wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Anywhere in you file search path will do. SUPPORT usually works. It depends on your setup.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Add pictures here
βœ–
What version of Windows are you using? If you can hatch, then there have to be *.pat files on your system. Have you looked in the appropriate subfolder of the Windows \ Documents and Settings folder? That's where they end up with later versions of Windows (i.e., XP).
I have no idea why the Windows Search function wouldn't find them for you. ___

Add pictures here
βœ–
You got problems. Can you hatch at all? If so, you've got hatch patterns, and are having other problems.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
βœ–
Like I said. He's got other problems ; ) You can't hatch without hatch patterns.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com