Zoomed out as far as possible? What?

I came across something new to my experience.

I was zooming OUT, when suddly I could no longer. It said "already zoomed out as far as possible".

Whaaaaa...???

The whole window was only around 30" (in dwg units) from end to end. Why the heck can't I zoom out any further? Limits were off and set to 100x100 anyway.

Can anyone explain this? It's strange, especially since it's such an absurdly small window width.

Reply to
StarMan

Type regen then continue to zoom. If you have drawn objects outside the window area zoomextents will bring you out to see all existing objects.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Also - zoom - all

Reply to
Ranger

Hiya

You might need to set the limits to OFF again and then regen. I have to do it fairly often on some assemblies. So often in fact that I made a button that turns LIMITS to OFF, REGENs and sets OSMODE to 183.

In the words of the mighty jagger : "It's only Autocad but I like it"

Dr Fleau

Reply to
Dr Fleau

As I said ZOOM ALL, it goes past extents if there's objects beyond those coordinates and shows ALL.

Reply to
Ranger

Sadly, though, this didn't work in this case. However I've not toyed with that drawing in a while.