Zoomed out as far as possible? What?

I came across something new to my experience.
I was zooming OUT, when suddly I could no longer. It said "already zoomed
out as far as possible".
Whaaaaa...???
The whole window was only around 30" (in dwg units) from end to end. Why the heck can't I zoom out any further? Limits were off and set to 100x100 anyway.
Can anyone explain this? It's strange, especially since it's such an absurdly small window width.
--

Gilbert L. "Chip" Harper

Web: http://www.hot4cad.com

Also - zoom - all

Hiya
You might need to set the limits to OFF again and then regen. I have to do it fairly often on some assemblies. So often in fact that I made a button that turns LIMITS to OFF, REGENs and sets OSMODE to 183.
In the words of the mighty jagger : "It's only Autocad but I like it"
Dr Fleau

As I said ZOOM ALL, it goes past extents if there's objects beyond those coordinates and shows ALL.
Sadly, though, this didn't work in this case. However I've not toyed with that drawing in a while.
wrote:

zoomed
Why
100x100
As I said ZOOM ALL, it goes past extents if there's objects beyond those coordinates and shows ALL.