Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

moving a drawing baord from one system to the other?
Hi, I wan't to put my drawing board from an old computer to a new one. I'm using an custum made template on the drawing board. My old system is acad R14 and my new one is acad 2005 version. Can I do...
4
4

grips options don't sequence
Help, When I select a grip, it automatically goes into stretch (any movement of the mouse moves the grip); I can't spacebar through scale-rotate-etc. What have I set wrong? Smarf
4
4

Autocad 06 Commands (Whats goin on?)
Hello all. I use autocad 2006. I am trying to use the export commad and it tells me that it is an unknown command. Does anyone know why it would be doing this?
1
1

%%U - Why doesn't it work?
Hi all Can't work this out at all! In one drawing, %%u doesn't underline text. Tried different fonts in same dwg - no good. Tried different drawing and all OK! Tried %%c in same dwg - OK. WTF? TIA...
1
1

Blocks, tool palette, source file
How do I add one block to the tool palette and control the source file? Here is the situation. I have a sting of text I would like to add to the tool palette. I created a block of this text, and put...
1
1

Dimensioning Solids...
I am not clear how to pull QuickDims when in 3D...help. I am actually creating a full set of drawings for my cabinet shop to fabricate starting Monday! It seems that it will be quicker to start in 3D...
1
1

Group Change Blocks on a drawing
Hello I'm running Arch Desktop 2006. I want to show new and existing data outlets so electricians will know what to add to the construction plan. I want to show the standard "triangle" symbol for...
3
3

Franklin Rees Associates
Just a quick note to any visualisers, architects and property developers that we have relaunched our website. It contains detailed descriptions of the products that we offer and our existing portfolio...

Untouchable vport
Made a vport on one of my layout tabs using the mview command. Put it on the defpoints layer. I can't select it at all. Can't move it, erase it, nothing. It's not locked. Everything is clear in layout...
2
2

REVIT SERIES - STRUCTURE 4 & ACAD2007
Can anyone provide input or reviews on these products? What's the "going" price for a standalone license of Revit Structure 4? If not, any information as to where to find reviews will be greatly...
1
1

3dAutocad Internet Viewer reply,
Did you take a look at the older program that Autodesk used to give away called VoloView, does anyone out there have any ideas if that would work for the gent above my post? I'd like to her the...

Hyperlinks
Hi all Can I create a hyperlink in one drawing to open at a NAMED VIEW in another drawing? (Using AutoCAD 2006 and AutoCAD 2005LT) Thenks, Phil.

LINETYPE SCALE
Is it possible to have different linetype scales within 1 drawing? I don't want to create new linetypes, but some linetypes blend to continuous with heavier lines, but changing the overall linetype...
11
11

pocketcad
i have a pocketcad software running in my pda. does anyone have or knows where to find a routine to import CSV file into pocketcad? thanks.