Blacksmith's Tools

I received this message and thought some of you might be interested.
"Help! Schiff Architectural Detail is liquidating a mill FULL of wonderful metal
working tools! Some of them date to the early 1800's. The mill is going to be redeveloped for condos & we would like to see as many tools as possible not go to the scrapper. If you have any questions please call Jeff at 617-887-0202 or email us at snipped-for-privacy@schiffarchitectural.com. If you know anyone else that might be interested please forward this to them. Thank you, Jeff Schiff
Schiff Architectural Detail 617-887-0202 phone 617-887-0127 fax snipped-for-privacy@schiffarchitectural.com"
Along with the message came a PDF with more information and photos of the tools they have for sale. If you are interested in any of these tools and wish to see
a large file so don't ask unless you have a high speed connection.
Fred Holder Blacksmith's Gazette <http://www.fholder.com