French Blacksmith - Work and Website

Hi Guys, Just this first post to present me... I'm a french artist blacksmith working in Bourg Saint-Andeol (Ardche). My workshop was created in 2004 and I try to develop my personnal
design... I Hope you will enjoy my website and my creative pieces of furniture... Feel free to contact me if you would like to be a new partner (link exchange ?) of Presence-Forge. Didier www.presence-forge.fr/
Nice Work Didier, and attractive website ! I send you a mail concerning partnership... Aye-Aye
Cool website. I liked it.