French Blacksmith - Work and Website

Hi Guys,
Just this first post to present me...
I'm a french artist blacksmith working in Bourg Saint-Andeol
(Ard=E8che).
My workshop was created in 2004 and I try to develop my personnal
design...
I Hope you will enjoy my website and my creative pieces of furniture...
Feel free to contact me if you would like to be a new partner (link
exchange ?) of Presence-Forge.
Didier

thOr
Nice Work Didier, and attractive website ! I send you a mail concerning partnership... Aye-Aye
Reply to
Aye-Aye
Cool website. I liked it.
thOr wrote: