blacksmith in Cardiff

Hi
Anyone know of a good blacksmith in Cardiff? I'm looking into have
some curtain poles made to measure for bay windows.
thanks in advance
Richard
Reply to
The Gooler
I can't help you, but I can ask whether it's Cardiff in the UK or Cardiff in San Diego county, or perhaps some other Cardiff? Cardiff Ontario?
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany
Believe me, there are no blacksmiths in Cardiff, CA. I've been here 30 years.
Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

larsen-tools
there used to be a real blacksmith in st fagans museum that took in work, if he is no longer there try the forge on the Philog in whitchurch, good luck Brian
Reply to
brian clode
The Cardiff House in Midway has no blacksmith living there. Otherwise, look in the phone book and see what is available. I know that there is one down the street from me but that is a few miles from you.
-- Bob May Losing weight is easy! If you ever want to lose weight, eat and drink less. Works evevery time it is tried!
Reply to
Bob May
I'm not telling. You might want to move here.
The developer was from Cardiff, UK, and our streets all have names such as Manchester, Montgomery, Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow.

larsen-tools
your just lucky he didn`t choose welsh names you would find them hard to pronounce, Brian
Reply to
brian clode
You mean folks can actually pronounce them?????? Oh wow!
Gunner, with a touch of Welsh in his bloodline somewhere...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stewart Mill
Reply to
Gunner
They can pronounce them, spelling's a different thing altogether :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand