I want to buy 1 of the big 3

Hi Everyone
I am a worker at one of the big 3 and have watched I for years being poorly ran so now I want to try my hand at it. Living the dream of buying the
business you work for is a long shot I know but lets do something crazy and try it.
$1 A PERSON SHOULD PUT ME ON MY WAY POST THIS WHERE EVER YOU CAN
PAYPAL snipped-for-privacy@homail.com
--
Abe

I don't think this kind of thing is at all on topic.
Canranger44 wrote:

Pete & sheri wrote:

Wow - a first poster in days for me. I fussed at Pacbell and asked them to start pulling - heaven only knows they don't understand what alt.crafts is. They think it is black science or dirt stuff. Low respect on their side for years.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn