I want to buy 1 of the big 3

Hi Everyone

I am a worker at one of the big 3 and have watched I for years being poorly ran so now I want to try my hand at it. Living the dream of buying the business you work for is a long shot I know but lets do something crazy and try it.

$1 A PERSON SHOULD PUT ME ON MY WAY POST THIS WHERE EVER YOU CAN

PAYPAL snipped-for-privacy@homail.com

Reply to
Canranger44

I don't think this kind of thing is at all on topic.

Pete

Canranger44 wrote:

Reply to
Pete & sheri

Wow - a first poster in days for me. I fussed at Pacbell and asked them to start pulling - heaven only knows they don't understand what alt.crafts is. They think it is black science or dirt stuff. Low respect on their side for years.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn