Is this a dormant news group ? not anything since March really.

Hope someone is out there - Likely now in blogs and out of Usenet. Newer generation likes pictures and such with everything. This is text.
Martin

Still watching the group from here.
Stuart
--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
still here
I have 11 nich long railroad rail "anvils" for sale
made from new rails 112 lb per yard
price $29 plus 12.34 shipping

On Sunday, 28 August 2016 14:11:30 UTC+12, Martin Eastburn wrote:

Still watching but as you say,no action. Guess everyone has moved on as they have in several unrelated groups.

I check in now and again. I'm also on TheForge mailing list, [1] which has a little more trafic that here.
I'm semi-retired so I don't have a lot of new stuff to contribute. But I do a bit of pounding and tinkering, fixing up a 300# Alldays & Onions hammer, trying to get an old flat-belt driven drill press working, do some demos or other smiths.
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm retired also but from other jobs. This is a long term hobby. Lots of hobbies. I think many suppliers don't update alternate.xxx Usenet very often due to the nature of the alt and black - dirty and not normal. If they really knew.
Martin