Knife with apricot

Steve Kramer wrote:

Hi Steve,
I got him on rec.knives, but this is the first time I've seen him on the blacksmithing group.
I'm sure these guys are intelligent, but they could be doing something less wastefull with their time.
I'm always disappointed with human nature :-(
Regards Charles

*******Hmmmmmmm So it's ok for Pinkie to waste his time dribbling crap all round the net and trolling vaious groups keeping the pot stirred but it's not ok for someone to reply to him eh Chilla?????
Doesn't that strike you as a touch hypocritical????
Nice to see your "balanced" approach.
http://photoenvisions.tripod.com/great_pretender.jpg
Michael Koblic wrote:

I agree depending on the optical zoom range I think there are a *lot* less steps to the autofocus on digital cameras. I think the main trouble with digital camera's are they are far to light. I have a Minolta 7i that I hardly used until I bought a large Ni-MH battery pack that screwed underneath the camera that doubled its weight. No way could I use the 200mm setting except at the highest f-stop even in bright sun light so reducing DoF.
Dave

Chilla wrote:

For sure! :) And I'm seeing a style develope. Anyone else seeing it too? :)
Alvin in AZ
That apricot handle looks real nice to me. Of course I'm also fond of the nectarine wood inlays I put in my little Kershaw almost 20 years ago. This knife is now honorably retired. Greg

Say Hey Worm:
How does one go about retiring a knife in an honorable way?
5555 Yee-Haw !!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

At last something not 100% Troll like.
I retire my old stuff as wall hangings, shed/garden ornaments, or I recycle them and phoenix them :-)
Regards Charles

bloody nice, mate wish i could make folders... chief

About Ron's folder... he just "tore-into it" too. :) ...didn't copy anything! :) I use ever crutch and short cut I can. :)
"wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first" -mom repeating her dad
What type of folders you interested in, Chief? :)
Alvin in AZ
snipped-for-privacy@Example.com wrote:

Well I didn't quite just "tear into it". I looked at a book first. You're right that I didn't copy anything figured it looked easy enough from the book :) There's nothing wrong with short cuts.
ron