Knife with apricot

Aw I've got to put this guy in the kill file too :-( Regards Charles

Reply to
Chilla

I'm surprised that you haven't already. He's one of the 'three.' And not one stopped by the Ancient Mariner...

Steve Kramer "PhotoEnvisions" Photography Chiang Mai, Thailand

Steve Kramer

Say Hey Stevie (aka sea traveler)

some sea stories. I bet'cha you can fill a book from all your years of experience from following the sea, huh Stevie, HUH?

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Reply to
wiseoldgentleman

I agree depending on the optical zoom range I think there are a *lot* less steps to the autofocus on digital cameras. I think the main trouble with digital camera's are they are far to light. I have a Minolta 7i that I hardly used until I bought a large Ni-MH battery pack that screwed underneath the camera that doubled its weight. No way could I use the 200mm setting except at the highest f-stop even in bright sun light so reducing DoF.

Dave

Reply to
DaveT

Hi Steve,

I got him on rec.knives, but this is the first time I've seen him on the blacksmithing group.

I'm sure these guys are intelligent, but they could be doing something less wastefull with their time.

I'm always disappointed with human nature :-(

Regards Charles

Reply to
Chilla

*******Hmmmmmmm So it's ok for Pinkie to waste his time dribbling crap all round the net and trolling vaious groups keeping the pot stirred but it's not ok for someone to reply to him eh Chilla?????

Doesn't that strike you as a touch hypocritical????

Nice to see your "balanced" approach.

LarbGai

For sure! :) And I'm seeing a style develope. Anyone else seeing it too? :)

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj

About Ron's folder... he just "tore-into it" too. :) ...didn't copy anything! :) I use ever crutch and short cut I can. :)

"wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first" -mom repeating her dad

What type of folders you interested in, Chief? :)

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj

**I bet he knows more than Steve does. In fact I bet the average 10 year old knows more than Steve does. :-)

Takin & Kanoknuan

Well I didn't quite just "tear into it". I looked at a book first. You're right that I didn't copy anything figured it looked easy enough from the book :) There's nothing wrong with short cuts.

ron

Reply to
r payne