Needed - S Hooks

I am going to be getting started soon on some projects, and I will be needing some S hooks. I have looked at a million of them on the Internet, and know they are available from all over the planet.

I am interested if any of youse guys here would be interested in making some for cash. I need them made from small square and round stock, primarily in the 1/4" range. I need them with twists, no twists, fishtail ends, pointey ends, all different types. They would vary with each batch. They will need to be clean enough to paint, so they could be tumbled, bead blasted, etc.

I would pay cash for them, and would need about 100 at a time. I would need a steady supply. They can be cold twisted, hot hammered, I don't have any requirements other than they look good as a finished product. E mail me direct, and we can talk.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB