Computer Crashed - Still need some s hooks

A while back, I put out a request for people to make me some S hooks, as in forged, hammered, look like hand made S hooks.

I had replies, and kept them in my archives. Then I had a computer crash, and lost them.

If anyone is interested, or STILL interested, contact me AGAIN, and this time I will keep your addy in the computer AND in a paper notebook just in case. I am getting ready to make some items and need some S hooks.

Thanks again.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I'm sorry your computer crashed Steve.

To keep your PC happy and humming we recommend performing a defrag each week, and keep both your Anti-Virus and SpyBot (or equivalent spyware prevention) up to date.

If you're running WinDoze, you should occasionally run Windows Critical Update. It also helps if you run Win Doctor and/or Disk Doctor (part of Norton System Works) to prevent further problems. This is not a plug for Norton System Works, I just happen to get good results with it.

Please understand I'm bringing these tips in from a 'helpful point of view'. Computer crashes are no fun. :-Q

Larry

'Web Guy & Hobbyist Welder'

Reply to
Larry

Please contact me by private email at your convenience. I'll be glad to discuss your "S" hooks and give you a price in email or by phone.

But they won't look handmade. They will be handmade.

Reply to
Johan

Search Google Groups rec.crafts.metalworking and your replies will be there.... Ken.

Reply to
Ken Sterling