no items - testing the group if it is being collected from the farms.

Since there isn't an item - and hasn't been -
I'm putting this in to see if it comes through.
The east and west Usenet farms might be in trouble
or our ISP isn't pulling data.
Martin testing testing testing.
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
and what did you determine...?
Reply to
Glenn Lyford
the posts are going through - you saw it and I did - and now there are 13 in the unread box. Must have been eating to much turkey :-)
Martin
Glenn Lyford wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn