Sad news from Namron, in Ansteorra

I am informed that Charly the Bastard, mundanely known as Richard Tucker, died this morning from brain damage due to anoxia after a
heart attack earlier this month.
He is missed.
--
Mike Andrews / Michael Fenwick Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
snipped-for-privacy@mikea.ath.cx / Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO

God damn :-(
I'm really going to miss his input.
Mister Bastard will be missed.
Could you pass on our condolences
Regards Charles
Todd Rich wrote:

well DAMN! Just a lurker here but I sure learned a bunch from him. Godspeed, ya ole bastard!
John

John De Armond
That's a shame. We'll miss him.
Steve
Todd Rich wrote:

;(
Alvin
Todd Rich wrote:

He will be missed here.
Thank you for passing that along, and please pass my condolences to his folk.
Sincerely Trevor Jones

He certainly is, and will be here.
Condolences to his family and friends. That includes a.c.b posters and lurkers.

That he is and will be missed has got to be one of the Biggest Understatements of the Decade!
Please, if possible, transmit my condolences to his loved ones.
Words simply can't express my feelings.
We've lost one of the "Great Ones" and are all the poorer for it.
I sincerely hope that his family and off-line friends are granted the strength to bear their losses.
He, his experience, his knowledge, and his sage advice will be truly missed.
Update for those that were wanting to pass on condolences to his family.