Forge Welding Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
bnffUHYUI

--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (in awe) Charles
bigegg wrote:

Chilla wrote:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
It is rather impressive, is it not?
--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.

Yes it is. :) Thanks for that URL.
Last time I seen guys work that well together was watching the guys in the track department change out a rail. I'd try to fit in where ever I could. ;)
Alvin in AZ
When bigegg put fingers to keys it was 2/16/07 1:35 PM...

Watch the strikers in the background too. Interesting crossed-over form.
And watch the right shoe of the fellow in black.
- CW