A Simple personal plan for 2009

2009 can be your best year everor it can be your worst. The choice is yours. The difference will be your plan and your perspective.
Thats right. The bad news in our economy can be great news for you and your business /if /you have the right plan and the right tools to take advantage of the circumstances. Some companies will struggle and fail in 2009 while others will take advantage of their competitors missteps.
The choice is yours, but you need a plan. A solid, proven plan.
Now is the time to be bold and aggressive and run your hateful ass competitors out of business once and for all!!!
opportunities like this don't come every day...
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction

And the plan is?
Gunner Asch wrote:

Now is the time to be bold and aggressive and run your hateful ass competitors out of business once and for all!!!
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction

Do you mean "hateful, ass" competitors?
Or do you mean hateful "ass competitors" ?

LOL
--
JC

ff wrote:

actually it didn't occur to me, glad you though it out
--

Michael Gailey
3D Laser Scanning, Digital Object Reproduction
Gunner Asch wrote:

Shuttup.
--
ah

That's more like a strategy.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d
D Murphy wrote:

You want summa this, too?
--
ah

choice
you
and

LOL.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d
I skipped the meeting, but the Memos showed that Michael
alt.machines.cnc :

    Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
    But so was yesterday, and you didn't do anything about it then.
see sig
pyotr
-- pyotr filipivich We will drink no whiskey before its nine. It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Just got a sandwich from 7-11. A pressed cuban...ymmy. A month ago they were 3.79. Now they are 4.99
Seems this is not a recession, or a depression. More of a leveling out. If your company has work you should be just fine, in fact prosper in all the cash flowing around from Governments and stimuls's. If your running a company that is fat with overhead cya.
But I think it's ok. Natual almost. We just spent 5 years becoming the most productive country again? You would think giant massive layoffs should of came a long time ago from becoming a lot more efficient fast as a workforce? Where would the auto manufacturers be if there were no unions and they were able to lay off workers at will as they automated more and more. there should proberbly be 8 people working for gm now tops...oiling robots.
The future is in Europe. Try to get european work. They have gone bonkers on this green/global warming shit and they are now outsourcing tons of manufacturing so they can pretend to be lowing emmisions. It's revived our steel industy so far.