Alibre's CEO Is History

Alibre's CEO Greg Milliken is history. I won't miss him or his numerous lies. He's now a sales VP and is no longer in the CADCAM business.

Good riddance.

Hope John Callen who is no longer with Gibbs also gets out of the CADCAM business.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

I wonder if anybody will miss YOU, and your numerous lies, when you finally get tossed out of this business for good?

Reply to
Joe788