Any fanuc experts out there?

"vinny" wrote in news:hmpbhc$9ar$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal- september.org:

You never told us which control you are asking about. 0? 6? 10? 11? 15? 16?

18? 21i? 0i? 31i?

FWIW, on my 18mc I can MDI M6 T2 EOB, insert, cycle start. Or T2 M6 EOB, insert, cycle start. Same results either way.

Reply to
Alphonso

You run the tool change and quickly see it load 2009. So i looked over 2009, i couldnt find anything to pull that off with.

Reply to
vinny

I tried that, no luck.

I forgot to check the version, i will tommorrow and post it. I think it was O something.

Reply to
vinny

It's protected - from you BTW. You might be able to begin creating a new program and do an "Insert Program" using that program.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Virtually every machining center that I've ever encountered which had any of the relatively early series fanuc controllers needed at a minimum to have the z axis separately commanded to atc home position or else it would hang on the M06.

Typically, the operator does this either by manually initiating a reference return or via MDI execution of the line G91G0G28Z0

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

"vinny" wrote in news:hmkksg$vsp$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

My dad can beat up your dad... M's hooked up to an argumentative O9xxx-sub take prescience to the builded in m-cods. That is an feature not a exploitable bug. I use this on 18T(A)s cuz Mirror On is next to sub air on. And Mirror On does not go away with a re-boot. So I programmed a sub and hooked it to the Mirror On M and it simply issues mirror off. Took a while to figure out that one. Fun.

Try putting M6 into a O9xyi macaroni : Home cls Echo Off whatever T#what the hell ever T is or to keep ones mind sharp T[SQRT[#what the hell ever T is]] M6 M99

then M6T4761

or just stack em up mit nine customisen-sub T232;m6;

If you took the time to do a time study, you would-will have seen/see/saw you will have lost more time with this thread and fiddling with custom macros than you will ever make back with the elusive fix had you just typed: T837 M6

every time

Weave got mill/turns that must do tool changes called from auto/memory/run mode. call the program - search T(five digits lest to load the wrong tool or just an wrong offset) - edit said searched T - reset - run. .vs T2;M6;. Whhhaaaaaa.

But is has been fun.....admit it.

Reply to
SmarmyDolt

what?